BigSwell
Master Diver
First Name: Kevin

Aqualung/ US Divers Micra Adj Second Stage

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 pm

I been told by a local dive shop parts aren't available any longer for Micra second stages so this is a longshot post. I'm looking for a new purge cover (Aqualung part# 100849) and a hose protector (aqualung part# 100103) for the second stage. If anyone has these or knows of a shop or online source where I can get them I'd be grateful if you contact me. Trying to get my wife's travel regs ready for a trip. Please see the picture for the part which has become warped from improper seating of the retaining ring.
thumbnail_IMG_7816.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: Aqualung/ US Divers Micra Adj Second Stage

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:31 pm

Check your email for a contact that may be able to help
The older I get the better I was.

James
Lung Diver
First Name: James

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Shoot me an email... I make 3d printed TPU purge covers for them that are servicable. Not super pretty, but servicable, lol. If I knew what the hose protector you speak of was, fair chance I could do something about that too.

Respectfully,

James

James
Lung Diver
First Name: James

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:32 am

We had taken the conversation to email, but the Purge Cover I printed and sent him worked out... I'm working on a few other bits for the Micra's, and when they are all done I'll probably do a Thingiverse dump for anyone to be able to print parts.

Respectfully,

James

BigSwell
Master Diver
First Name: Kevin

Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:48 pm

A solid thanks to James for reaching out to me and doing this. Here are a few pictures. As a side note, I was told Aqualung made a spin-off second stage of the micra line for Sherwood/ Genesis which was rebranded as the "Genesis Origin." There are a few minor cosmetic differences between the two regs but the guts are interchangeable. And the Submersibles Systems "Spare Air" current generation purge cover is also a direct drop in option for the purge cover if you can get your hands on one of those.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”