Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Scubapro STAB jacket

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Reprint of article from Skin Diver 1977
Click here to read
StabjacketPicture.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Scubapro STAB jacket

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Ok, couldn't resist. Loved my Stabilizing Jacket too! Here are a few pics of me back in the day wearing mine. Apparently I was in my "color-phase" of my diving exploits. I look back on it now and cringe. What was I thinking? Mark
A.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Hello Rainbow Diver! I'm pretty sure your picture is in Safe Scuba somewhere.....Photo by Marty Snyderman I'll bet :lol: :lol:
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Bryan wrote:Hello Rainbow Diver!
Bryan, are you trying to suggest I have a swish in my flipper? I just Googled Rainbow Divers. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Quoting Jerry Seinfeld: "Not that there is anything wrong with that." :shock:

Apologies to all my LGBT friends out there.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:27 pm

I didnt do it intentionally at 1st but realized it later and was just waiting for someone to call me on it :-) all in good fun

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Return to “Modern Era Double Hose Diving”