Emilio Largo
Vintage Diver

Monday after San Dog dive the Oriskany

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Anyone interested in going to Pensacola on Monday June 11 to dive the Oriskany after Sand Dog? Myself and a friend have reserved 2 spots with Due South Custom Charters.
“A diver wears a watch to tell what sport is his. The secondary function is to tell what time it is.” -Dick Anderson, Scubapro Catalog

Robohips77
Master Diver

Re: Monday after San Dog dive the Oriskany

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

I have wanted to dive the Mighty O since its sinking. Unfortunately Dan and I will not be able to. Monday is our travel day unless we get taken prisoner by Emilio Largo and forced to Dive the Mighty O. :D
First dives? 1967 and I never lost the fever.

Emilio Largo
Vintage Diver

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Greg C, Luis and myself are on the 6 pack. Rob (Real Ivan) said he is interested.
The boat is Due South Custom Charters. Come on and do it!
“A diver wears a watch to tell what sport is his. The secondary function is to tell what time it is.” -Dick Anderson, Scubapro Catalog

Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

Sun May 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Count Bill and I in on this one....Is your boat full Emilio? I'll call them tomorrow to reserve 2 spots.

Lisa
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Robohips77 wrote:I have wanted to dive the Mighty O since its sinking. Unfortunately Dan and I will not be able to. Monday is our travel day unless we get taken prisoner by Emilio Largo and forced to Dive the Mighty O. :D

Come on Roger....I'm in! I'll call in sick for you if needed! I have a ton of "take the day off and dive" work excuses. I'll let you borrow one.

Lisa
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

Emilio Largo
Vintage Diver

Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Come on, Lisa! Looks like 2 spots are still open. Rob, Luis, my modern gear friend Greg and myself are booked. I haven't asked in advance about using a HPR Phoenix, but figure we could surprise him on the boat. Forgiveness is easier than permission many times.

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”