swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Re: Sea Hunt 50, the movie

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

ivan's mermaid wrote:Jim: Rob and I were just talking about how much time and money has gone into making all of us a copy of the very cool video. As many as you've sent with the cost of the discs and postage it adds up pretty quick.
Would you accept a "gift", via pay pal to help defray the costs.
Just let us know and thanx again. I showed the video to the girls in my card club and they think I'm pretty gutsy, thanx for making me look good!
I appreciate the thought Barb. Paypal is the hackers piggy bank and I will no longer give the hackers my funds. I do everything via snail mail these days. Backwards? Yes, but safer and no bogus fees.
The Sea Hunt 50 video was fun to make and well received. I just shipped another 7 copies yesterday. I figure I'm in about two cases of beer. That's not too bad and I really don't mind. It's my way of furthering the spread of vintage diving disease. LOL. If you really do want to send something, that fine. Just send a check via snail mail. No real need to though, you can buy me a beer at the next get together! That would be even better.
It's not hard making you look good Barb, your already there. Rob................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

ivan's mermaid
Master Diver

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 am

Jim, we're putting a small token or our appreciatiation in the mail today.
I also appreciate the compliment.
One of the guys that I used to work with is a pretty good artist and he drew this picture of me. I don't know how clear it'll come out, but it sure looks like my Avatar and Rob thinks he made me look good too. :oops: I'm going to get it framed and hang it with all of our other scuba related shots.

crimediver
Master Diver

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 pm

I also appreciate the effort and time that was spent putting it together. I enjoyed watching it and seeing you guys having a good time. Thanks jim!

leicamshooter

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Got it in the mail and watched it with a cup of coffee... What a great trip... sure look forward to doing something like that in the future with you guys. Thank you for sending the DVD!

easydiver1
Skin Diver
First Name: Mike

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Jim, Thanks much for the movie. Now I can live it over and over. Great job! Mike

Drado
Master Diver
First Name: Eduardo

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Just wanted to thank Jim. Received my copy in the mail, and it all looked like a lot of fun :D Thanks for making this video available all the way here :D

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”