swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Fortune Pond May 12th - 15th

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:51 pm

Fortune Pond, Crystal Falls in the UP of Michigan! The regulars will start diving Thursday afternoon and continue to do so until Saturday afternoon. A few die hards may dive Sunday morning before heading home. Those motelling it generally stay in Iron River at the Lake Shore motel.
Fortune Pond is a Michigan state park and requires a park sticker to dive there, but there are no other fees. It's a great place to dive. There will be the usual witty banter between dives and a lot of cool vintage gear being dove. I know Ron is planning on bringing Fridays lunch. I will be bringing Saturdays lunch. That will be a batch of my famous chili! All I can tell you is there is a lot of compliments and zero left overs. Ha.
So, if your looking for a Vintage dive get together to try out your vintage gear, or you will dive modern but you would like to see vintage gear in action.. this is the get together for you!

swimjim
Master Diver

Re: Fortune Pond May 12th - 15th

Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:55 pm

The Fortune Pond event is coming up shortly. Plan on attending, it will be a lot of fun! I don't want to hear excuses why you didn't make it. I want to hear about so much fun it was!!!

swimjim
Master Diver

Sat May 07, 2022 6:34 pm

Bump

swimjim
Master Diver

Mon May 09, 2022 6:12 pm

Thought I would bump this again. It's going to be a great event at an awesome venue! You don't want to miss this one.

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”