Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Welcome to Vintage Equipment Diving

Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Here is a link to a file I call double hose 101. It contains a lot of information on getting started and may help to answer a lot of your questions.

DOUBLE HOSE 101 CLICK HERE

Feel free to ask any questions you might have no matter how basic they may seem in this section. We are here to help and will do our best to give you the most comprehensive answers found anywhere regarding Vintage Equipment Diving.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Welcome to Vintage Equipment Diving

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:02 am

Links to my blog posts. Copies of these are also found in the Double Hose 101 file.

Getting Started In Vintage Equipment Diving

What Double Hose Regulator Should I Buy?

Single Stage Double Hose Regulators

Non Balanced Two Stage Double Hose Regulators

Balanced Two Stage Double Hose Regulators

Double Hose Regulators Rise From The Ashes

My Blog posts are not meant as BE ALL .....END ALL information.......They are meant to get you started on the right path. YOU WILL HAVE QUESTIONS and after reading the 101 file and Blog posts above I hope you will post your questions below. The members of this forum are the most knowledgeable divers in the world on the subject and will be glad to answer any questions you have.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “New Vintage Equipment Diver's Forum”