Ron
Site Admin
First Name: Ron

How do I resize my @!@#@ picture?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

I get asked a few times a week how to resize pictures in order to get them under the 160K limit imposed by the site for posting pictures. I go here:

http://www.picresize.com/

They are a free web based service, and they will resize your picture. You can also do it directly from your Android device. If you have an Apple device, simply email it to your computer, resize it via your web browser, and you are good to hook.

Best,

Ron
The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed. -JYC

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Re: How do I resize my @!@#@ picture?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Old farts like myself who don't care for anything hand held beyond a Jitterbug can use Photoshop or a similar program on their outdated computer. Three years ago is "Vintage" in the computer community. :lol: :lol:

Superlite
Master Diver
First Name: Andrew

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:31 am

I keep trying to re-size photos but they don't seem to get small enough for the forum. anyone have any suggestions. Most recently I used the picresize app. Guess us ole guys just need to use submersible computers.

Ron
Site Admin
First Name: Ron

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm

All,

A further helpful tip:

If you want to meet the maximum file size requirement of the forum, which is 128Kb, then you can specify a max file size if you use picresize, which is the site I recommended above. Here is a screen shot for your perusal:
Capture.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed. -JYC

Return to “Website support”