jrltenn
Master Diver
First Name: Joshua

Reluctantly selling some of my favorite regulators.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:12 pm

For reasons I would rather not get into I have rethought the amount of "things" that I keep just for the sake of having.
That means I'm letting go of a few nicer regs that I otherwise would not have sold. I'll give them a day or two here and see if anyone is interested before they go to auction.

1. U.S. Divers Jet Air : Completely rebuilt and ready to dive. Every part available as new was replaced. $325

2. Nemrod Snark III Silver (by Seamless) : The most ornate version of the Nemrod regulators. This one is complete and in great shape. Even the mouthpiece, hoses, and clamp covers are soft and usable. I never got around to rebuilding it so this is a showpiece or project. $200

3. Voit 50 Fathom : Purchased completely restored from Rob @ The Scuba Museum. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I really hate to let this one go. Only flaw is a couple scratches on the label. I am 99% sure I have a new if you want to replace it.$575
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jrltenn
Master Diver

Re: Reluctantly selling some of my favorite regulators.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:14 pm

IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0350.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jrltenn
Master Diver

Re: Reluctantly selling some of my favorite regulators.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:14 pm

IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg

Return to “Vintage Only...Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted”