antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

ROYAL AQUAMASTER for Sale

Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:44 am

Nice RAM with with new faux label (by Jerry Moseman). With good hoses and mouthpiece $245. Without hoses and mouthpiece $195. (+postage)
Working on the test bench, but sitting unused (stored inside) for 10+ years, so you must go through it before diving. I'll also include a new modern HP seat for you to install. Originally from the Moseman collection, but no owner engravings or markings on this beautiful reg. :D

Offers considered.
JM RAM.JPG
JM RAM view.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The older I get the better I was.

Vancetp
Master Diver
First Name: Phillip

Re: ROYAL AQUAMASTER for Sale

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 pm

I hate to do this. This RAM is exquisite, and with your offer of a new HP seat, a great deal. Things are going south on vintage regs lately and no one can get anything. I'm a rebuilder, and all I want to do is get these things back in the water. Parts cost hella these days, and shipping kills. I'll offer $200 for the RAM with hoses + $14.85 USPS medium flatrate box. LMK Immediate payment via PayPal gift.

antique diver
Master Diver

Re: ROYAL AQUAMASTER for Sale

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:34 am

Vancetp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 pm
I hate to do this. This RAM is exquisite, and with your offer of a new HP seat, a great deal. Things are going south on vintage regs lately and no one can get anything. I'm a rebuilder, and all I want to do is get these things back in the water. Parts cost hella these days, and shipping kills. I'll offer $200 for the RAM with hoses + $14.85 USPS medium flatrate box. LMK Immediate payment via PayPal gift.
Hi Phillip, check your email. Thanks.

antique diver
Master Diver

Re: ROYAL AQUAMASTER SOLD

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:26 am

RAM has sold.

I still have a couple of nice Aquamasters to sell. I'll post photos if requested.

Return to “Vintage Only...Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted”