Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

If you dive an Argonaut Wing/BC

Thu May 10, 2018 9:36 pm

It's difficult being the new kid on the block but I know the Argonaut wings are superior in quality and design and can hang with any currently produced and beat all of them on price and Made in the USA for sure.....But I need to do some proactive PR for them.

If you own an #18, #23 or #35 lift Argonaut wing and will E-mail me a review of it I will send you a one time use discount code on your next order.

I'm looking for honest reviews not trying to blow smoke up anyone's tailpipe. Just tell what you like, how it compares to other wings you have used and if there is something you don't like please say that as well. I will make a page in the VDH store where potential customers can read the reviews and let them make up their own minds.

They have sold very well and I'm out of all but the #35's but I do have #18's in route by FedEx.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Vancetp
Master Diver
First Name: Phillip

Re: If you dive an Argonaut Wing/BC

Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Hey Bryan,

I bought the #23 wing and a doublehose backplate from you about 4 months ago after a recommendation from my dive buddy.

I emailed my review to you.

Phil

Return to “Modern Era Double Hose Diving”