I started out my first phoenix on a rough DA a few years ago. I put together another phoenix I ended up using more. Then got my Argonaut. This one kinda sat. Anyway I went looking for a DA for another project that I have in the back of my mind. What I ended up with was a early one with no hookah port. I decided to re-body the phoenix onto this one without the hookah port. I moved all the goodies - HPR, DBE etc on it over...
That left the original reg a bit sad. So it got setup with a cyclone and HPR, and will get fully completed at a later date. Anyway - the first phoenix got fully re-assembled on the early DA. The label was a bit gross - so it got a new one, along with a new crown sticker and a set of thumbscrews for the hose clamps. Should see water this next weekend.