scubasteve59
Master Diver
First Name: Steve

Re: Herman Mowery

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:36 am

Herman..........one of the first to give helpful advice when I joined back in July.

Many thanks and good diving wishes ahead.

Steve C.

DaleC
Master Diver
First Name: Dale

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

Great write up Herman. Love the shop. Never thought I'd say this but "I like to piddle too". Hopefully one day I will be able to make it to one of the vintage events and meet all you great folks in person :)
NAVED #203
#20 International Brotherhood for the Assistance of Stateless Persons

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 pm

I must say Herman, you've always been good about giving sound advice and responding to the beginners like me. I cetainly appreciate it.

And for the record, your body ring tool is a life saver. The spanner wrench I was using on my DA's created way too much grief for me. I it hadn't been for your very fairly prices ring tool I may have given up in frustration.
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

Herman
VDH Moderator

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope you guys find the tools useful and make servicing easier. I have a couple more in mind - got some metal stock in today matter of fact- that I hope will be as helpful as the others I make.
Herman

SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Thanks for telling us about yourself Herman... I feel like I finally met you! I've seen that yellow hose Phoenix several times on the forum but I never realized what a neat story goes along with it.
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Herman's a pretty neat guy Surflung. He does frequent Portage and you could meet him there. Fortune Pond for him is like Florida for us. A fur piece. Would be nice to get him up there though.

Jim

Herman
VDH Moderator

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 am

Not likely I am coming up your way Jim, them photos you often post scare me....I like ice hanging off my beer but no off me at the same time....I may dive vintage but it's warm vintage. :)
I am a dedicated WWW.
Herman

Return to “NAVED Featured Diver”