SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

RIX Discontinued

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

RIX SA3 and SA6 Compressors are being discontinued.
- I was looking for the fill rate specifications of RIX SA3 and SA6 compressors and could not find either unit on the RIX website. I noticed a link to "Legacy Products" and saw the "SA Series" there. Here's what they're saying:

"RIX Industries is committed to the development of new, innovative products that comply with evolving industry standards and customer applications. As such, we must periodically streamline our compressor product offerings so that they maintain the highest level of quality and value for you, our customers.

Below you will find a list of products we are currently phasing out to make room for new and improved designs. Although these products have been discontinued for sale, the team at RIX Industries will continue its commitment to support our legacy products as well as make every effort to ensure compatibility between new and existing products.

For more information on discontinued products, their replacements, or to inquire about components not listed in the Spare Parts Catalog, please contact our Parts and Product Support Team. " :(
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

tbone1004
Master Diver
First Name: Tom

Re: RIX Discontinued

Thu May 24, 2018 10:59 am

parts are still around for a few years in the states and you can still find the manuals if you look. If you need them, PM me and I can send them to you but Rix will send you anything you need.

I am actually sitting on a pair of SA6's that I need to get my ass in gear and rebuild but I'm debating on holding off for a SA3 since I want to underdrive it to 1cfm with a VFD to be able to run it on a normal wall outlet

Return to “Compressor Talk”