hunterkz
Lung Diver
First Name: gary

My new Cornelius is here.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:19 pm

My new toy came in today :) I spent half the day cleaning and tinkering with it. I replaced the power cord which was cracked, cleaned out the crank oil area (had a fair amount of what looked like dried up vegetable oil all crusty) and sealed it back up with rtv silicone as the gasket was dried and cracked. Finally I gave it a good simple green scrubbing on the outside. I have to wait 24hrs for the rtv to dry before putting oil in it and firing it up. I got the hydraulic accumulator, check valve and priority valve. One thing cool I was able to find a Cornelius brand check valve and priority valve. Hopefully it works, or it will have to make a cool lamp.
IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hunterkz
Lung Diver
First Name: gary

Re: My new Cornelius is here.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:21 pm

IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vintagediver
Master Diver

Re: My new Cornelius is here.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 pm

:D :D Glad to hear you finally got it. Now the fun begins. I don't know if you're aware of it or not but Bryan has the manual for this compressor available in the catalogs and manuals section which you will find access to at the bottom of The VDH Home page. I printed out a copy of it for myself when I got my Cornelius and it's been good to have on hand for any info needed. Good luck Gary, and Have fun! Terry 8)
The friendship of many has been inspired and created while together we've explored beneath the waves the wonders of God's creation.

NAVED Member #137
Member of The 2016, 2017 Sea Hunt Forever Dive Team

Return to “Compressor Talk”