My new toy came in today
I spent half the day cleaning and tinkering with it. I replaced the power cord which was cracked, cleaned out the crank oil area (had a fair amount of what looked like dried up vegetable oil all crusty) and sealed it back up with rtv silicone as the gasket was dried and cracked. Finally I gave it a good simple green scrubbing on the outside. I have to wait 24hrs for the rtv to dry before putting oil in it and firing it up. I got the hydraulic accumulator, check valve and priority valve. One thing cool I was able to find a Cornelius brand check valve and priority valve. Hopefully it works, or it will have to make a cool lamp.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.