succes,the conrod bearings finaly fit smoothly on the cranckshaft. It has taken me quite some time
getting a working crankshaft but finaly I got it going. The two remaining bearing races are due in next week and I hope
I wil be able to finaly assemble the crankcase.
So a litle update on the K14.
I have been far more bussy with other stuff this summer and work on the K14 was put on hold.
I wanted to use the other drager K14 I bought from a friend in Germany to fill my tanks but it had some problems to.
The red paint bauer used to paint the inside of the sump and crankcases was flaking of. Just as in my first K14. So I had to completly
dissasemble it to remove the paint. When I assembled the crankcase of my green K14 I noticed some excess axial play. I could not figure out
where this came from until I assembled the drager K14 crankcase. I used silicone gasket onthr green K14 crankcase halves. on the drager K14 I used loctite 510. this is much thinner so the halves fit more tightly togheter. result minimum axial play. So the K14 crankcase I build from scratch has to be split open again to use the 510 loctite instead of the thicker silicone. This build has been realy a learning curve for me and a test of my patience but we wil get there eventualy.