Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Alize by US Divers manual added

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 am

Per Alec Pierce a copy of the Alize Compressor manual. He had this scanned for me before he sold the compressor.

Alize Compressor
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

captain
Plank Owner

Re: Alize by US Divers manual added

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

I will send you the manual for my 1967 US Divers Cyclone compressor, although mine may be the only one in the world still in service.
Captain

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:09 am

Thanks Tom I don't think we can have too much reference material available and we need to preserve it.
I only wish VDH could afford to upload and host all the info that I have. There are at least another 5gig of manuals and catalogs that I could upload but it would double the storage and hosting charge to $40.00 per month.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 am

PDF scans of the US Divers Cyclone Compressor added to the download section courtesy of Tom. Thank you

Return to “Compressor Talk”