hunterkz
Lung Diver
First Name: gary

Compressor and filter setup pics

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Here is my compressor setup with filter towers. The big one is a Luchard H6 220v and the other is a Cornelius 130r1500. Both work great but the Luchard is much faster. The Cornelius is mainly used as a portable and hopefully will be used on a sailboat when I retire and cruise the Caribbean ocean. Notice the custom sticker on the luchard. I'll post another of the filter tower as it didn't work this time.
cyclone front.jpg
Cornelius.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hunterkz
Lung Diver
First Name: gary

Re: Compressor and filter setup pics

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Here is the filter system. It is a China made oil/water separator with a aircraft hydraulic accumulator used to house a Lawrence factor filter. It has a Non return valve on the filter inlet and a PMV on the filter outlet set at 2100 psi. I had to mill some Delrin to adapt the filter air tight into the housing and had a hydraulic shop make up the hoses. The fill whip is a paintball one but I have a better one and am just waiting for adapters and a hose. It works well and I get zero water when I blow down the filter. The Cornelius compressor already has a oil water separator on it but I may add it to the rack just for extra protection in the future.
623295882.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Compressor Talk”