Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Question about parts?

Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:55 am

I just added a whole lot of good used parts to the site at what I think are some reasonable prices.....Any feedback on that ??

What parts are missing that I need to look for ?

I have a bunch of old top and bottom cans. On the site or E-bay ?
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

kgehring
Master Diver

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:52 pm

If it were me, I would keep them on your site for a couple of weeks for your customers and then put them out for the ebay junkies and watch them go crazy over all the goodies!

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:05 pm

Bryan,

I agree with Karl. Post them here first (maybe 2-weeks at the most) and then post on eBay.

Regards,

Joe
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:31 pm

I would like to see the parts available via this forum first, then let the bidders go nuts. However, they are your parts and you do deserve to make a few bucks on them. I would be interested in a box for a Mistral as the dive store has a lot of Mistral parts, but I don't have anything to put them in. Thanks for your great service to us enthusiasts. Oh by the way, did I say that working again sucks.
Allan

oldmossback

Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:20 pm

Bryan

You have any low pressure seat holders? Not the stem but the actual item that the seatstem and spring fit inside and has the three vents......royal aqualung.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:36 pm

Ask and you shall recieve......Seat and stem holders posted on main site. Brushed and shiny chrome available. Thank you
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:40 pm

I will go through and sort through anything that is decent on the cans and put them up on the site. The rest can go to E-bay. I do have a cherry set of cans for a DA Navy Approved that I accidentally sent out and had chrome plated. (I'm sure most of you know that none of those regulator ever came in chrome) They might bring a little coin to the right person.
No mistral cans though.

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”