Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Argonaut Kraken 2016 Information

Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Below is a link to my Dropbox that has an information outline on ordering your new Argonaut Kraken for 2016 in PDF form. Folder also has the warranty and service info for the Argonaut Kraken as well.

After looking it over, if you have questions please send me an E-mail or call.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3k1x8bub33s8 ... UEM7a?dl=0
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: Ar6gonaut Kraken 2016 Information

Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:53 pm

You can order your Argonaut Kraken for 2016 in the website store now.... Please E-mail me if you have questions...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Pedro
Skin Diver
First Name: Pedro

Re: Argonaut Kraken 2016 Information

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:41 am

Great pricing for the 2016 edition, well done. Even with the DSV it will still be cheaper than the first run.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 am

Advance orders for the 2016 Argonaut Kraken have gone much quicker than I anticipated and may close by Monday. Please see website store for details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:32 am

Argonaut bodies have gone for plating and are scheduled to be here May 5th. Due to dozens of inquires I've received over the past few months I'm going to open orders again next week for May delivery. Please check website store for details and updates
Rob is coming down in early May to help me get all the ancillary things done so I can concentrate on assembly and setup so we can get all the Argonaut Krakens out to their new owners in May! If my timeline holds shipping should start by the 15th.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:06 pm

They are in route......Won't be long now. Watch the website store for further updates and availability.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:51 am

Getting ready to assemble and setup!

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”