Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Argonaut in UK Diver Magazine

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:36 am

Steve Warren wrote a nice article about diving double hose in the UK Diver Magazine with a nice mention of the Argonaut Kraken 8)

I'm not authorized to reproduce the article but I'm sure you can order a copy from the publisher. http://www.divernet.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Argonaut in UK Diver Magazine

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:46 am

Steve also has a couple of regulators for sale. Please contact him directly at the E-mail address below if you are interested.

As a result of the feature, my good friend Graeme Pace just got in touch. He has a Submarine Products Black Prince and a Siebe Gorman Merlin Mk6 that he has offered me. I already have both in my collection, but I thought they might be of interest to you. I think I can scan in some 1970's magazine advertisments for these models if you like.

[email protected]
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”