Duhnmharu555
First Name: john

Dominican Hustle

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Just returned from teh Dominican Republic with my Pheonix 1 and my girlfriends pheonix 2 both fresh from overhauls and building. I tried hers and mine the Pheonix 2 has a slight edge over teh model 1, but noth are outstanding performers with teh HPR and all the bells in them.

Second dive teh current was way stronger than my best kick. I hoovered like crazy and teh pheonix 1 kept delivering air. I watched as several single hosers seemed starved for air. Got some good video using a SONY action can model 10 question is how do I post it. With pheonix 1& 2 so good. I bet teh Kraken just smokes.

Herman
VDH Moderator

Re: Dominican Hustle

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Welcome to the board...and it does. :)
Herman

Duhnmharu555
First Name: john

Re: Dominican Hustle

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm

I used to be known as treasureman on this forum, but for the longest time i could not get my credential to work on login, so i created a new account

The enclosed URl leads to my Facebook page and a couple of dive videos I recently shot in Dominican Republic.

What you dont see is on the other side of the reef, Is a wreck we are working on . Our local dive operator asked me for and received permission to bring one boat load over for a sneek preview. The Dominicans are really gentle people. You will see another double hose diver there as well. Those yellow hoses do stand out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=72 ... ype=2&thea
Shot with a Sony Action Cam model 10 apparently they dont make this model anymore only newer models. It was shot in HD format, so do click on HD bottom right of the screen.

Credits: Bryan Pennington for the building of Pheonix 2 and overhauling Phoenix 1. I could not believe the performance with HPR and Duckbill eliminator... exhalation was effortless. The Pheonix 2 had a bit of an edge over the phoenix 1, and I am sure the Kraken is going to be better than that. I can not wait.

Thank you Bryan, and Luis and others all unsung heroes who contributed time effort and money to making Pheonix rise from the ashes. Take a big bow

Treasure is pleasure

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”