Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Argonaut News and Update

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:49 am

I'm down to the LAST Argonaut Kraken for the Summer 2016 diving season in the store. It's also the last one that will be available with RED hoses. BUY IT NOW and I'll rebate you DOMESTIC shipping cost when it ships........Don't miss out on joining the RED HOSE BRIGADE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

jconley
Skin Diver
First Name: Jeff

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:00 pm

I am sure you have heard it before. But, I think the red hoses are what make the Kraken so identifiable. Good marketing idea. Just an opinion. I realize they are very identifiable by the cans.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Sneak peak at one of the accessories that will come with the Argonaut Kraken Special Edition. Knife will come laser engraved with the Argonaut Kraken logo and the regulator serial number it goes with 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Can label for the Special Edition Argonaut Kraken......Coming in November 8) Dave does amazing work!!

kworkman
Master Diver
First Name: Keith

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Stunning. I hope the hoses are the same color.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Gosh-darnit Bryan, there you go again being all creative and such. Now there's something else I gotta be the first kid on my block to own. :D
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Configuring the on board geiger counter has been challenging but it's going to be a Duzi of a regulator.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 am

Bryan wrote:Configuring the on board geiger counter has been challenging but it's going to be a Duzi of a regulator.
Just make sure the SATCOM link doesn't interfere with the side-imaging sonar array, virtual HUD or towed anti-shark ballistic defense system, including a refillable chaf deployment reservoir in a third horn on the cans. This is gonna be great! Mark :shock:
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am

First look at some of the Special Edition Argonaut Kraken parts......PVD coated body and yoke.....Ceramic coated internals....Many more special features yet to be revealed. I'm only making 12 of them......Available in November. Stay tuned here for updates as they become available. 8) 8)
AHB01.jpg
AKB02.jpg

Ron
Site Admin
First Name: Ron

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 am

Man I want one of these. :shock:
The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed. -JYC

guyharrisonphoto
Skin Diver
First Name: Guy

Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Is there a way to put a deposit down on one of the November Krakens? I finally have saved up and am ready . . . No more red hoses??

EDIT, now that I see the new color scheme, I like!! Black hoses will be perfect.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:15 pm

guyharrisonphoto wrote:Is there a way to put a deposit down on one of the November Krakens? I finally have saved up and am ready . . . No more red hoses??
Just so there is no confusion, the regulator pictured above is one of 12 "Special Edition" regulators I am building that will have other unique and one of a kind items with it. The standard Argonaut Kraken will be available in November as well. It will definately come standard with the new DSV mouthpiece but I have not decided on exactly which hoses will be standard....But I can tell you that they will be black. Red is history for now.

Thank you for the kind offer but there is no need for a deposit. I have ordered, scheduled and paid for everything.
EDIT, now that I see the new color scheme, I like!! Black hoses will be perfect.
The color scheme above is for the "Special Edition" regulators only. The standard Argonaut Kraken will still be flying it's Silver, Black and Red main can label and the bodies will be chrome.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Bryan wrote:standard Argonaut Kraken .... bodies will be chrome.[/b]
[/quote]

Chrome? Do tell...

EDIT: Never mind, I was thinking cans, not bodies. I'm just going to be quiet now.

guyharrisonphoto
Skin Diver
First Name: Guy

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:14 am

Bryan wrote:
guyharrisonphoto wrote:Is there a way to put a deposit down on one of the November Krakens? I finally have saved up and am ready . . . No more red hoses??
Just so there is no confusion, the regulator pictured above is one of 12 "Special Edition" regulators I am building that will have other unique and one of a kind items with it. The standard Argonaut Kraken will be available in November as well. It will definately come standard with the new DSV mouthpiece but I have not decided on exactly which hoses will be standard....But I can tell you that they will be black. Red is history for now.

Thank you for the kind offer but there is no need for a deposit. I have ordered, scheduled and paid for everything.
The color scheme above is for the "Special Edition" regulators only. The standard Argonaut Kraken will still be flying it's Silver, Black and Red main can label and the bodies will be chrome.

Thanks Bryan, I really like the black and gold look of the special edition and that is the one I will get. Is there a way to be notified when we can purchase?

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 am

guyharrisonphoto wrote:
Bryan wrote:

Thanks Bryan, I really like the black and gold look of the special edition and that is the one I will get. Is there a way to be notified when we can purchase?
They will go on sale Saturday, November 26th around 6am EST. Price for the SE Argonaut Kraken is not set as it is still a work in progress and several of the unique items that come with it are still being manufactured. With that said, price of the SE's will be substantially higher than the standard Argonaut Kraken.

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”