Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

06 Phoenix in for service

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 pm

This is one of the 1st Phoenix regulators sold in 06 and has been doing a hell of a lot of diving since then. I really like to see regulators that I put together after they have a lot of dives on them. Goes to show how tough the original double hoses are. The only reason this one is with me is because it was starting to free flow a little....Use like this would have KO'd most other regulators within the 1st year let alone 4 yrs!
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Re: 06 Phoenix in for service

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Mine is number 114 and is still ticking like a swiss watch. I have a number of double hose options though and I dive fresh water so mine doesn't see so hard of use. Best investment in double hose stuff I ever made. :wink:

Jim

MK15diver
Vintage Diver

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I love my Phoenix's. Everything from VDH is top notch and always will be. Everyone who contributed to all the product does a wonderful job and keeps us all in mind. These nozzles and the regulators they are made for are built rock solid and that's the way it should be. Hey if my regulators need fixing every 4 years weel that's good enough for me.
Someone told me that diving a double hose reg will kill me. I had no idea these things were dangerous.

eskimo3883
Master Diver

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 am

I am going to toss in the "I will shank you" quote the next time the "Best Buy" salesman tries to sell me the extended warrenty.
“A skin diver is a fellow who pulls on a pair of fancy swimming trunks, some rubber fins, a diving mask and canvas gloves, then fills his lungs with air and noses down into the ocean looking for two fisted trouble.”

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”