Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

HOLIDAY SALE TIME

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:51 am

HOLIDAY SALE TIME......Between DEMA and Cozumel I was a bit tardy getting in all my orders so I'll have to spread the deals out as they arrive during the season. 1st off I'll have #23 and #30 wings just like the #18 that have been so popular. I'll have deals on the wings themselves as well as complete package deals with the Argonaut plate or DIR style plate and harness. I will also match ANY advertised deal on comparable setups during the holidays. I'll start populating the VDH website store on Monday with previews.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: HOLIDAY SALE TIME

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm

The Knife and a gold Swimmaster will be part the holiday saleImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 am

I am struggling with this years sale items.......Some stuff is with FedEx some with UPS and nothing looks like it will hit till Friday or Saturday so please check the website store all weekend as I'll update it as soon as I can and as often.

Two things for this year.

Each time you order from the store you get a unique order #.........On December 31st I will take the order numbers placed between November 24th and December 30th and run them though a random number generator. ......First number drawn gets a $100.00 VDH store credit towards anything you like. Second and third numbers drawn get a couple of new underwater cameras I have here.

Second, in the box with your order during that time will be a card with a discount code for 10% any future purchase though January 31st 2018.

I'm wheeling and dealing this year so don't be afraid to ask!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 pm

#23 and #30 Argonaut wings. Big brothers to the #18 that got so popular real quick. They are in route to me and I'll get them I'm the website store as soon as they arrive.ImageImage

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

VDH Website Store is closed till 6am EST tomorrow when the Holiday sale starts which runs though December 30th. Free Domestic Shipping on all items! Prize drawing on the 30th, I will add new items daily as I run across them and as more merchandise arrives.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 am

SALE IS ON..............I put wings by themselves if you guys don't need the plate and harness.

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 am

Like LIKE LIKE....... I hope you have a lot of wings available?

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

Stuff added to sale.....Some prices marked down. Keep checking back daily as I'm digging through stuff trying to clean house!

couv
Master Diver

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:29 pm

I've got my order of odd & ends in. With free shipping-now is the time.

Thanks, and good luck on your sale Bryan.
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:56 pm

I ordered a bunch of stuff too. Some little parts to finish off my VR-1 Sportsman project and, although i don't really need it right now, the Cyclone Package Deal. That comes with all kinds of stuff (HPR, DBE, band clamp, main diaphram, etc... that priced separately makes the package a great deal). Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 am

I shared in a large order with two other dealers but stuff won't get here till early December so keep checking the store. Should be some stainless steel DIR style plates in it that some of you have been asking for.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 am

I'm practically giving away a really nice Conshelf Supreme and no one has bought it!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:09 am

AND WE ARE ON TO .....CYBER MONDAY.......Some items in the Holiday sale marked down......More items to be added later today as I have time. SHOP EARLY....SHOP OFTEN!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Store is open again, inventory updated, lots of tools added that I had been waiting for since DEMA and a DIR style stainless steel plate added to the options on the Argonaut wing packages.

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:56 pm

COULD YOU POST A LINK TO THE STORE? I can not find a tab on this "interim" forum.
Check out my website: www.vintagescubastuff.com

Return to “General Discussions”