MK15diver
Vintage Diver

New Chrome Plater

Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm

I know this has been a topic is past posts and I also know some of you have sent your regulators to random chrome shops and have gotten great results. It's to bad Douchebag no longer can do plating because he did an amazing job. Sadly for me I'm not willing to send my CG45's to a random plating shop unless I know that A. they going to do a great job and B. I know that all the parts will come back. Sadly still if any parts go missing they can never be replaced. The only and I mean only person who this would NOT have been an issue with would have been Dave. Dave we need you.
Someone told me that diving a double hose reg will kill me. I had no idea these things were dangerous.

Douchebag
Master Diver

Re: New Chrome Plater

Wed May 18, 2022 2:36 am

You know I’ve considered it in the past. Since my job has since disappeared I might have a little more time now. I’ll have to go back to my notebooks to check out what the baths will cost now.

I got some shit to worry about now but I’ll check it out soon.

Ps-anybody know of a good employment lawyer? F-me

MK15diver
Vintage Diver

Re: New Chrome Plater

Wed May 18, 2022 8:00 am

YOU'RE THE MAN. I hope everything is okay and hope we see you doing plating soon :)
Someone told me that diving a double hose reg will kill me. I had no idea these things were dangerous.

Return to “General Discussions”