Forum rules
Regulator specific information can also be found on the main page of the website in the Regulator Id Guide.
Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Regulator Cleaner!!!

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:57 pm

I have been using and selling this stuff for 4+ years now…..I think it’s the best thing ever for removing salt and verdigris. If your regulator came to visit me for service then chances are it took a bath in this stuff.
USPS regulations are getting tougher and I don’t want to get hit with a fine or ask my customers to pay an additional charge for liquids. So go here and buy your SALT X.
http://www.salt-x.com/

I will still give away samples at the vintage dives and trade shows but I just can’t ship the stuff anymore…Follow the directions and I know you will be happy.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:22 am

Check out the photos.....1/2 hour in Salt X. Don't listen to self proclaimed experts that tell you it does not work or that you should clean your regulator with the same stuff you clean your toilet with :shock: Give this stuff a try. ...
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: Regulator Cleaner!!!

Sun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm

SALT X HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IS BETTER THAN EVER.

I used to combine Salt X and Simple Green to clean regulator parts before assembly. They added a light detergent to the original mixture and it's even better than before. I have been using it for 2 months now and I'm sold!

http://www.saltx.com/saltx_prod_saltbuster.htm

I think a diluted solution of the original Salt X is still the best thing to soak your double hose in after diving in salt water.

Return to “Technical Information / Diver Training Information”