Combo Pacifica/50Fathom Vintage Theme Dive
- We did a full vintage theme dive with three types of Pacifica Masks and three types of Voit 50 Fathom regs. Brian Frogman63 had an original Pacifica Mask and plastic body 50 Fathom. I had a modern Kinugawa reproduction Pacifica and a Blue Painted metal body 50 Fathom. And Ron Sheriffdiver had a more modern Pacifica mask and chrome body 50 Fathom.
- Pretty slick twin tanks all around... If I do say so myself!
- Three different models of Voit 50 Fathom regulators!
- I gotta say we really appreciate Brian Frogman63 and Janet traveling all the way over to dive with us at Fortune. What a great couple of friends that we first met at Sea Hunt Forever. After diving with Brian these two days, I have to say he is a super well put together diver. All of his equipment is attached and positioned in a well thought out and efficient manner. Underwater he is downright graceful! Above water, he is a Sea Hunt Mike Nelson NUT. As I was leaving the parking lot, he stopped me and said, "Stay tuned for the next episode of Sea Hunt!"
- Also many thanks to Ron Sheriffdiver! Ron got to Fortune a day early and early each morning, too. He set up his Awning and Chile cooker, filled tanks, brought just about every piece of dive gear he owns, and dove at least 4 times a day! He is a super enthusiastic and super generous Vintage diving MACHINE! Thanks for all you do to make these dives great!
- We had a pretty good turnout: Diver Don made it over for Friday and brought a friend named "Bram". My wife Jill came with me. Brian and Janet. SwimJim came with his wife ViAnn. And Rons friends Jory and Jess came for Friday and Saturday. That's 11 of us.
- Lots of good vintage equipment and other items of interest. DiverDon brought his recently acquired Bauer Purus compressor for show and tell... Very cool. SwimJim brought a new old Voit Trieste and Divair and dove them both. Of course Ron had UDS-1s and other stuff. DiverDon brought and dove an ABS Triple set. Ah but I digress... It really was a great trip in both the diving and friendly conversations.
- Next Trip is mid to late September. Dates to be announced. As Brian says, "Stay Tuned for our Next Sea Hunt adventure!"
Note: Photos by Jill... Thanks Babe!