ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Sea Hunt Forever 2017

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Messing around with Photoshop.
a.jpg
b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

SeaHuntJerry
Master Diver

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:31 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:L --> R Mark Spencer, Jerry Lang & Alec Pierce at Silver Springs, Florida - Sea Hunt Forever 2017
Scubalawyer, SeaHuntJerry, Alec Pierce.jpg
Hi Bryan,
Thanks Again for a Job well done.
Great picture of Mark ,Alec together.
JL :D

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Messing around with Photoshop.
a.jpg
b.jpg
One of the few times where I like the color shot better. Both are cool though. Damn, sure wish I could have made it!

Jim

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:07 am

A few regs I had with me.
SHF regs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

SheriffDiver
Master Diver
First Name: John

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Messing around with Photoshop.
a.jpg
b.jpg
Hey, I even remember you taking this photo. Nice.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:41 pm

SheriffDiver wrote:Hey, I even remember you taking this photo. Nice.
Ron, is that you with Jerry's Port-a-sub? Couldn't recall who it was. Great meeting and diving with you. Those twin 72s of yours would have flattened me on the bottom and I'd look like an overweight upside down turtle. Looked great on you. Mark

SheriffDiver
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:14 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:
SheriffDiver wrote:Hey, I even remember you taking this photo. Nice.
Ron, is that you with Jerry's Port-a-sub? Couldn't recall who it was. Great meeting and diving with you. Those twin 72s of yours would have flattened me on the bottom and I'd look like an overweight upside down turtle. Looked great on you. Mark
Yes Mark that was me with Jerry's Porta Sub. Standing in line talking to the people waiting to get on the glass bottom boats in full gear with those twin 72's on my back was tiring but well worth it seeing the kids and getting photos taken with their parents. For me that was probably the best part of the weekend.

SheriffDiver
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Here is some video shot from my Go Pro after I planted it in the muck so it could film some action. The mask I had to use for the 2nd day of diving wasn't working well for me as you see me having to clear the mask a bunch and the barrel rolls would send water splashing across my face.
[video]https://youtu.be/e0AevVC7Nd8[/video][/quote]

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Ron, I just emailed you the pics. Mark

SheriffDiver
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Ron, I just emailed you the pics. Mark
Got them Mark. I will be talking to our local newspaper guy today to see if he want to do a feature story. I knew that photo was me because of the black fins, silver wetsuit socks and black hoses on a mistral. Plus the huge twin 72's....

SheriffDiver
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Who is the gentleman on the far right in this photo? I'm trying to submit a story to our local newspaper. Where is he from too if you know??Image

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Brian Carson, Plymouth Michigan

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Tell Brian he still owes me a beer! :D

SheriffDiver
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Bryan wrote:Brian Carson, Plymouth Michigan

Thanks Bryan. I forwarded his name to our local newspaper. The journalist I spoke to said the story would probably be in the Sunday newspaper. It might be a full page spread. I hope he gets the info right.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 pm

SheriffDiver wrote:
Bryan wrote:Brian Carson, Plymouth Michigan

Thanks Bryan. I forwarded his name to our local newspaper. The journalist I spoke to said the story would probably be in the Sunday newspaper. It might be a full page spread. I hope he gets the info right.
If they use my photo(s) all I ask for is photo credit. Thanks. Mark

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”