2THDIVR
Master Diver
First Name: Scott

Re: 2015 Sand Dog?

Tue May 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Things have calmed down at work so I'll be there.

See you some time Fri. afternoon.

Scott

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Roger, come on down. We would love to dive with you again for sure. I am also happy to see that Scott is coming this year. It will be a great time as usual. I am bringing the intova so we can record all the Manatee attacks. Sunny FLA here I come....... Get the sunscreen and water ready.

Herman
VDH Moderator

Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 pm

The truck is packed and gassed up, see some of you guys tomorrow afternoon.
Herman

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm at my staging area in South Carolina ready to come down on Friday. Regrettably, My Intova is still in Wisconsin. Boo. Well, I guess I'll just have to dive and have fun this time! LOL

Jim

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

swimjim wrote:I'm at my staging area in South Carolina ready to come down on Friday. Regrettably, My Intova is still in Wisconsin. Boo. Well, I guess I'll just have to dive and have fun this time! LOL

Jim
You can use the new one Jim...I'm sure you will get much better stuff than I ever could....We need it for what we were talking about. Check out the on line manual for Edge X so you know how to use it and it's all yours.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Wed May 13, 2015 8:25 pm

As much as I would love to hang, dive and B.S. with all of you, my wife politely suggested that if I spend the money to fly from California to Florida to hang out in a swamp with a bunch of (now, how did she put it - oh yeah - “regulator jockeys”) for the weekend it’s going to cost me much more than the airfare and car rental. Something about my having to take her for a week in Hawaii to the Orchid at Mauna Lani on the Big Island. Anyway, I will be there in spirit, if not in person. Please take and post lots of photos. Have a great time. Mark.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed May 13, 2015 8:59 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:As much as I would love to hang, dive and B.S. with all of you, my wife politely suggested that if I spend the money to fly from California to Florida to hang out in a swamp with a bunch of (now, how did she put it - oh yeah - “regulator jockeys”) for the weekend it’s going to cost me much more than the airfare and car rental. Something about my having to take her for a week in Hawaii to the Orchid at Mauna Lani on the Big Island. Anyway, I will be there in spirit, if not in person. Please take and post lots of photos. Have a great time. Mark.
Take her this year, enjoy Oahau, go to Todai seveal times for baby octopus and sushi. Next year you will be tapped for an event in Fla that you cant pass on...
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Bryan wrote:
ScubaLawyer wrote:As much as I would love to hang, dive and B.S. with all of you, my wife politely suggested that if I spend the money to fly from California to Florida to hang out in a swamp with a bunch of (now, how did she put it - oh yeah - “regulator jockeys”) for the weekend it’s going to cost me much more than the airfare and car rental. Something about my having to take her for a week in Hawaii to the Orchid at Mauna Lani on the Big Island. Anyway, I will be there in spirit, if not in person. Please take and post lots of photos. Have a great time. Mark.
Take her this year, enjoy Oahau, go to Todai seveal times for baby octopus and sushi. Next year you will be tapped for an event in Fla that you cant pass on...
I'll be there next year - whatever it is - just need plenty of advance notice. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

March 2016

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

zz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Thu May 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Bryan wrote:
swimjim wrote:I'm at my staging area in South Carolina ready to come down on Friday. Regrettably, My Intova is still in Wisconsin. Boo. Well, I guess I'll just have to dive and have fun this time! LOL

Jim
You can use the new one Jim...I'm sure you will get much better stuff than I ever could....We need it for what we were talking about. Check out the on line manual for Edge X so you know how to use it and it's all yours.
Sounds like a plan Bryan!

Herman
VDH Moderator

Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Sand Dog HAS BEGUN!!!! NC delegation is on site.
Herman

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu May 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Herman wrote:Sand Dog HAS BEGUN!!!! NC delegation is on site.
Dont use up all the diving before the rest of us get there!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu May 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Herman wrote:Sand Dog HAS BEGUN!!!! NC delegation is on site.
Dont use up all the diving before the rest of us get there!

Skin Diver
Diver

Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Looking forward to seeing one and all. Arriving Orange City, Days Inn sometime tomorrow! Give me a call in my room after check in and say hi!. By the way, I'm bringing along some extra vintage gear to sell at bargain prices. For certain will be a set of double steel USD 50's (I think) complete with USD Manifold and Simon Beans vintage Harness. So feel free to call or knock on my door to see what's available. :D

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”