Dave2
Lung Diver
First Name: David

Re: 2015 Sand Dog?

Thu May 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I added that tool to my SB ignore list today.

8dust
Master Diver

Thu May 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Bryan wrote:the keyboard is easy to swear ..but none of you were on the depth did you write it.. dive puddle easy ..Bosphorus is deep and current.. red-haired, freckled man if you are brave come to Bosphorus ..We dive 200 feet if you can ! you use modern equipments I use vintage..Can you ?
or Red Sea Blue-Hole ..

Do you hear this voice in your head sounding like a drunk Borat?

I expect at anytime to hear about something that hangs like sleeve of wizard......

Sitcom writers would run over their children for comedy material this good.....

I thought my response to his previous SB post, which then generated the above reply, summed it all up pretty well if I do say so.

Internationaly deep relationings please everyone no I so much. :|

I got your red hair and freckles right here, baby!
Freddo
NAVED member #201

BigMike
Master Diver
First Name: Mike

Fri May 22, 2015 2:24 pm

You can only imagine the stories that they tell. You think that's vintage? I dove the Red Sea with a rusted tank and missing my exhaust hose because it is vintage and old vintage equipment is vintage and can do vintage things.

On a serious note. I had a great time at Sand Dog XII and was glad to see so many new attendees. I keep finding vintage sand in my hair from Alexander. My brother (Fun Dug) had a great time (even when Rob was secretly pinching his air hose) so you may see him at a future VDH event.

No flashlight issues at Blue Springs to report. :roll:
You are never too old to start a new hobby.

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Fri May 22, 2015 5:45 pm

There are certain forums which I no longer bother with because they are full of fertilizer. I'll bet most can guess which ones. I finally pulled into the driveway this afternoon. No diving for me until tomorrow. LOL. Now I can also go through the few pics I took and the video I shot. Like they say...... film at eleven!

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sat May 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Even when that clown threatened me with his "strong Russian friends" he still had nothing on my mad diving skills....photo of me from a few years ago...
Titanic Spare.JPG
Sand Dog was great! and I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

swimjim
Master Diver

Sat May 23, 2015 10:46 pm

I was bored tonight so I logged into a forum that has the initials SB. I saw the thread that has been previously mentioned. I know why it's been over a year since I logged in there. What a waste of time. Soon I'll have some cool and interesting stuff ready to post. And of course, I'll do it here where the cool kids frequent. LOL :)

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun May 24, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks Jim....looking forward to seeing non serious divers on video....
Chain link special fathom 200 meters no freckled man yes.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ErosJax
Diver
First Name: William

Sun May 24, 2015 11:53 am

Gentlemen,
I had a great time at Sand Dog last Saturday. Saw some really cool gear. My Argonaut performed flawlessly as expected and I am completely confident in the way I have my gear (VDH plate and wing) setup now. Everyone was super nice and more than willing to dive with this Rookie. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again!

~William

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 pm

ErosJax wrote:Gentlemen,
I had a great time at Sand Dog last Saturday. Saw some really cool gear. My Argonaut performed flawlessly as expected and I am completely confident in the way I have my gear (VDH plate and wing) setup now. Everyone was super nice and more than willing to dive with this Rookie. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again!

~William
Glad you could join us. Your rig looks great and I'd dive it anywhere myself. Hope you will spread the word and join us again soon.

swimjim
Master Diver

Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 pm

http://s247.photobucket.com/user/Deepsi ... 0Dog%20XII

The above is a link to my stills from Sand Dog XII

Robohips77
Master Diver

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 am

Well another Sand Dog is in the Books and I for one again had a great time diving and also conversing with the entire group. I would also like to take a moment to thank Eva and Bryan for their hospitality and providing food and drinks. I am going to post some pictures of the group later this week as I get time to . We went on down to the keys after Sand Dog and it was absolutely so calm I thought I was on an inland lake in Ohio at 6am. But as soon as I hit the water visibility told me I was in Florida. A great week was had by all and if you missed SD XII then you did miss good dives and good stories and information. Even a little swap meet was taking place between some of those that attended. I also wanted to say thanks to those that cooked out with us on Sunday night at the motel. I met some new Double Hosers and also some old friends and had enough time to catch up. Thanks again for VDH Worldwide for hosting. Hope to see some of you at Portage this year. Robohips
First dives? 1967 and I never lost the fever.

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”