Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Need your help with Kraken video....

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Alec Pierce who many of you know has a big YouTube channel and he's doing a new video on THE ARGONAUT KRAKEN....His videographer Kevin Smith needs some video clips of the Kraken in action but he does not want to use the clips I have already posted. CAN ANY AND ALL OF YOU PLEASE send him some video clips.....He can edit what is necessary so don't worry about that. Just some clips of you or someone diving a Kraken please.

Here is his E-mail, please just send direct to him OR if they file size is too large he can give you a dropbox link.

[email protected]
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

rhwestfall
Master Diver
First Name: Robert

Re: Need your help with Kraken video....

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:06 pm

long gopro video with 5-10 second "selfie" showing the Kraken (edit/cut)? Stuff I have been doing grabs off....
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Just send him what you've got. He is very skilled at editing and all that stuff. I don't know his dropbox for sharing though.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Kevin
First Name: Kevin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello Kraken divers.
As Bryan explained, I'm looking for a few 5 to 10 second video clips of Krakens in use for a video Alec Peirce will be doing soon.

Clips can be diving, setup on a boat, or even hugging it! Our goal will be to educate Alec's Youtube viewers that modern double hose regulators like the Kraken are for everyone to enjoy anywhere.

Welcome to drop videos, or good quality pictures, in my Dropbox below for consideration.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3nd5lusrlc6 ... MvXTa?dl=0

Hoping some of you took a camera on a dive with your Kraken. I will collect clips to the end of June.

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Kevin wrote:
Hello Kraken divers.
As Bryan explained, I'm looking for a few 5 to 10 second video clips of Krakens in use for a video Alec Peirce will be doing soon.

Clips can be diving, setup on a boat, or even hugging it! Our goal will be to educate Alec's Youtube viewers that modern double hose regulators like the Kraken are for everyone to enjoy anywhere.

Welcome to drop videos, or good quality pictures, in my Dropbox below for consideration.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3nd5lusrlc6 ... MvXTa?dl=0

Hoping some of you took a camera on a dive with your Kraken. I will collect clips to the end of June.
Kevin,

Most video I have that involves a Kraken is me filming something else, while using my Kraken!

You are welcome to use any of my YouTube video's: Not sure where all the originals are. Here is the dish dive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZKVuAQPFQ
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:23 pm

I HOPE SOME OF YOU TRUK DIVERS ARE SENDING VIDEO CLIPS.....You don't need to edit, just send Kevin RAW footage and he will make it happen.

I really hope this video turns out well as it would be a very positive thing to advertise the Argonaut Kraken with.

rhwestfall
Master Diver

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Need to get my Passport Hard Drive which is in my office. I need to be away from there for my mental well being. Monday arrives too soon......
Bob

Kevin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am

sitkadiver wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Most video I have that involves a Kraken is me filming something else, while using my Kraken!

You are welcome to use any of my YouTube video's: Not sure where all the originals are. Here is the dish dive:

Nice finding all those plates. Can I get the original video to my dropbox please. I see a clip to use and prefer working from originals for quality reasons. If it is not available, I'll pull it off Youtube.

Any other treasure found that dive???

rhwestfall
Master Diver

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 am

sorry for my ignorance, but how do I add files to your dropbox?
Bob

rhwestfall
Master Diver

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Things on the way!
Bob

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:01 pm

rhwestfall wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm
Things on the way!
Thank you!

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Kevin wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am
sitkadiver wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Nice finding all those plates. Can I get the original video to my dropbox please. I see a clip to use and prefer working from originals for quality reasons. If it is not available, I'll pull it off Youtube.

Any other treasure found that dive???

Kevin,

Lots of old bottles, dishes and port holes in the harbors here. H2O doctor has a YouTube channel that could give you a good idea of what is here. I imagine it is a lot like Canadian diving.

Anyway, I shared a couple videos on Drop Box. I'm not too tech savvy, so I hope it all worked out.

Cheers
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

Kevin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi Dave.
I have both videos from your dive. Thank you.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi Kevin, I've been trying to upload raw HD Kraken video to your Dropbox but something is wrong and it won't let me do so. Ideas? Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 pm
Hi Kevin, I've been trying to upload raw HD Kraken video to your Dropbox but something is wrong and it won't let me do so. Ideas? Mark
Please E-mail him directly if you have the chance. I know he and Alec are working hard on this video and may not check the board that often.

Return to “New Vintage Equipment Diver's Forum”