73diver
Diver
First Name: Ken

Mouthpiece for Scubapro 109

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:03 pm

I have several regulators with the Aqualung Comfofit mouthpiece. I therefore carry spares of this mouthpiece. On warm water dives I use my Scubapro 109. It was my first regulator when I started diving. The 109 mouthpiece needed to be replaced and I found that the Aqualung Comfofit was much larger than the 109 required. I have since learned that there are different sizes of mouthpieces and the Scubapro 109 uses the smallest. Is there a recommendation for a mouthpiece for the 109? Thanks

Greg Barlow
VDH Moderator
First Name: Greg

Re: Mouthpiece for Scubapro 109

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:04 am

I suggest that you reference the Sea Cure mouthpiece website. They make an assortment of different sizes to fit practically any regulator. From the list given for size number 1, you can see the multiple regulators that use mouthpieces that will fit the 109 and 108. From that list, you should be able to see a model which is still produced. From that point, you can then purchase a mouthpiece made for that model.

I really like the ComfoBite mouthpiece, as well. I use them on my Atomic regulators.

I have several NOS Voit mouthpieces that still have the release agent on them. They will fit the 109, but may not be the style you are looking for. If you’d like one or two, let me know.

Greg
Greg Barlow
PADI Assistant Instructor
TDI Adv. EAN
TDI Decompression Procedures
IANTD Full Cave
NSS/CDS Full Cave

Return to “Vintage Scubapro Regulators”