Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
stefeyme
Lung Diver
First Name: Stephane

CG45

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 am

Hi everybody, I hope you are all fine!

I have just received from a dear friend of mine this CG45 # 5002 circa 1954 (yes he is a dear dear friend...) this CG45 was actually mine and 15 years ago I offered it to him as a wedding present, thing is he decided last month to offer it back to me knowing I would absolutely be the happiest guy on earth!!! and yes, I am!!! :D :D :D
IMG_2166.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg

The reg is it non-functioning, of course, and you know me now, I am determined to dive it again...

I am having a hard time to find an original Spirotechnique duckbill which is very similar to the model used on the Trademark .
IMG_1572.jpg
So I'm making a call for this spare part that I know is very complicated to source though I hope you may help me with it and if anyone has a trademark duckbill and is willing to sell it, I would be very pleased to buy it!!

Many thanks for your help here!!

Cheers!!

Stephane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Re: CG45

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 am

stefeyme wrote:Hi everybody, I hope you are all fine!

I have just received from a dear friend of mine this CG45 # 5002 circa 1954 (yes he is a dear dear friend...) this CG45 was actually mine and 15 years ago I offered it to him as a wedding present, thing is he decided last month to offer it back to me knowing I would absolutely be the happiest guy on earth!!! and yes, I am!!! :D :D :D
IMG_2166.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg

The reg is it non-functioning, of course, and you know me now, I am determined to dive it again...

I am having a hard time to find an original Spirotechnique duckbill which is very similar to the model used on the Trademark .
IMG_1572.jpg
So I'm making a call for this spare part that I know is very complicated to source though I hope you may help me with it and if anyone has a trademark duckbill and is willing to sell it, I would be very pleased to buy it!!

Many thanks for your help here!!

Cheers!!

Stephane

WOW!!! I am Green with Envy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Failing to aquire an original duckbill for a Trademark, you might just have to modify one of Bryan's silicon ones.
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”