Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Need another long USD/Voit yoke

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 pm

I got one from Rob a month or so ago. Just got given a West Pico Mistral that I want to use with a banjo. Anybody have a long yoke for sale? Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Re: Need another long USD/Voit yoke

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:44 pm

I think I do..... I'll check the parts bin after work, but the long yoke I have is a long/tire yoke off an Aqua Master. If that works for you.
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:54 pm

sitkadiver wrote:I think I do..... I'll check the parts bin after work, but the long yoke I have is a long/tire yoke off an Aqua Master. If that works for you.
I believe that will fit a Mistral as well. Regardless, I also have several AM projects that need a long yoke too. Thanks. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:18 am

ScubaLawyer wrote:
sitkadiver wrote:I think I do..... I'll check the parts bin after work, but the long yoke I have is a long/tire yoke off an Aqua Master. If that works for you.
I believe that will fit a Mistral as well. Regardless, I also have several AM projects that need a long yoke too. Thanks. Mark

OK. I'll e-mail you so you can e-mail back your address. I didn't see a PM.

Cheers,

Dave
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 am

Hi Dave. I just sent you an email. Thanks. Mark

SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:16 am

- I think you'll need that special yoke nut from VDH if you want to use a long DAAM yoke on a Mistral. See http://vintagedoublehose.com/store/#!/S ... ry=1964152
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:43 am

SurfLung wrote:- I think you'll need that special yoke nut from VDH if you want to use a long DAAM yoke on a Mistral. See http://vintagedoublehose.com/store/#!/S ... ry=1964152
Thanks Eben, I'll look into that. There is always something isn't there? Mark

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”