Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
Goodlifedivers
Master Diver
First Name: Danny

Single stage family

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:40 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434228021.236685.jpg
Hoses are nice and supple, I think they should clean up nicely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

USdiver
Master Diver

Re: Single stage family

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:50 am

Life is Good! Best diving regulators ever!

Single Stage DH regs Rock!
Too DAAM Many double hoses, It's not a hobby, it's an addiction.

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:19 am

I'm with USdiver on this, I love these guys and they breath great. I now have 3 Mistrals and a Stream air. Simple, elegant, yet WAY COOL!! :mrgreen: I am a big believer in the long yoke for a SPG "Banjo" fitting. I hope Bryan gets more banjos in August.
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:27 am

I bought this Stream Air from Bryan last winter and have only played with it in the pool. After reading some of the info on the web, I was afraid it wouldn't breathe very well on a full tank, but to my surprise, this thing breathes great. It's certainly smoother at lower pressure, but even at 2600, it was very nice breathing.

Since I didn't want to sling a pony bottle, I decided to dive my only wetsuit, which a shorty I use in the pool for training. The water was 55, so it was comfortable. (Today, the air was a little cooler, so I dove my Phoenix and used the drysuit.... I'm a big sissy, I know...)

This is my 'shorty' smile!! Ha Ha

I was diving to look for a pair of eye glasses that a friend dropped in the harbor. I found the glasses and also went up and down a few times to find critters for the kids. The reg breathed great no matter what position I was in, or how hard I was breathing. And the sounds..... You can certainly hear the venture!

I owe my wife thanks for taking the photos, I'll try to get some underwater shots the next time I use the Stream Air.

And Thank You Bryan, for another great regulator.
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”