Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Rob Patrols the Deep

Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:27 am

Rob patrols a Florida spring for Alligators.....
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:03 pm

I think that is Alexander Spring that Rob is patrolling. A giant swimming pool!
It was being discussed by Captain about a dive in the Destin area. I am thinking that if this does not develop on it's own merit we might could work it into the Florida dive next year. In any case, we must do this again!
James

BROXTON CHUCK

Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:56 am

Rob dives "DEEP" in his sleep. That way he dosent hurt the nice alligators. Capt. Ratnick emailed from hollywood and he may jet out for the sand dog dive.

BROXTON CHUCK

Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:40 pm

Did you notice.... ROBBOS ears are equally spaced on either side of that thing he uses to hold a mouthpiece. :wink:

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Chucko, I think you been hitting the Hawk again. Better lay off that stuff, it is more dangerous than double hoses and more addicitive than D rings.

See you Friday. I am going to bring a whole bag of coins and toss them into the pond! That will keep you busy and you won't be thinking about giant leeches or Rob's ear spacing.

Nemrod

BROXTON CHUCK

Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:30 pm

that will be the last you ever see of your money. Its 300 feet deep. Ill take the wading pool.

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”