kworkman
Master Diver
First Name: Keith

Argonaut Pelican 1550 Case

Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 am

Now this is a bit overkill and not at all necessary but I bought a used Pelican 1550 case for a decent price to keep my Argonaut in. The case is fairly large and heavy. I was hoping to keep the hoses on but it didn't work the way I wanted. I still have some room in the bottom foam to add a few small items (mask, computer, depth gauge) if I wanted. Now I just need to get out and use it. Of course with an odd work schedule, a 4 year old and a 6 week old this probably won't happen for awhile.

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: Argonaut Pelican 1550 Case

Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

That's a nice looking package. I don't think that Argonaut is going to get damaged in travel.
The older I get the better I was.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Congrats on the new kid. I remember those days. Get sleep whenever and wherever you can.

Love the idea of a Pelican Case for DH regs. Been thinking for a while on converting my old Pelican case (the one containing my old Nikonos III, Sekonic Marine Meter and other accessories which I'll likely never use again) into a carrying case for just my DH bodies. Hoses I can stuff anywhere. Anyway, good job on both kid and case. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

kworkman
Master Diver
First Name: Keith

Tue May 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Future dive buddies right here.

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”