EHowe
Master Diver
First Name: Edward

Kracken Style cans

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Has there ever been any thought given to producing/selling new Kraken style cans that would fit a DA body? What would be the difference? Since there already are cans in production would there still be a large upfront cost? And based on cost of the Kracken cans would they be too expensive to sell?

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Kracken Style cans

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:25 pm

DAs and Royals fit right in the Argonaut cans with no modification necessary. As of now I have no plans to sell the cans by themselves though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

EHowe
Master Diver
First Name: Edward

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:55 am

Bryan wrote:DAs and Royals fit right in the Argonaut cans with no modification necessary.
I think I remember reading that awhile back when still in the testing phase. I have two regs in my stable right now that I use often. One of them I spent too much money on chrome & I am always worried about scratches. The other one Is beat up beyond repair. Being the glass half full guy I am, when you state "as of now" I take that as a "maybe someday". If by chance someday actually happened and you decided to put them in the store with a Aqualung, Phoenix or generic VDH label I would be a player :)

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:23 pm

EHowe wrote:
Bryan wrote:DAs and Royals fit right in the Argonaut cans with no modification necessary.
I think I remember reading that awhile back when still in the testing phase. I have two regs in my stable right now that I use often. One of them I spent too much money on chrome & I am always worried about scratches. The other one Is beat up beyond repair. Being the glass half full guy I am, when you state "as of now" I take that as a "maybe someday". If by chance someday actually happened and you decided to put them in the store with a Aqualung, Phoenix or generic VDH label I would be a player :)
I won't say it will NEVER happen but I would not waste my time setting by the phone waiting for it to ring.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”