Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

New Argonaut Logo

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Just throwing out some of my favorites..... With the DSV and other items I'm adding this fall, Argonaut will mean more than just the Kraken
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

USdiver
Master Diver

Re: New Argonaut Logo

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Nice logos all, but the first one is my favorite,

Argonaut on the arrow, Dive on the "A".
Too DAAM Many double hoses, It's not a hobby, it's an addiction.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Number 1 gets my vote too. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

BigMike
Master Diver
First Name: Mike

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 am

3x on number one. Simple, yet awesome!
You are never too old to start a new hobby.

Superlite
Master Diver
First Name: Andrew

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:39 am

sounds like the first one is getting all of our votes. :D

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:45 pm

I like number 2.

But, in any case, how about a decal for the typical yoke knob? My Argonaut came with the T screw which I sometimes use but I also use a more generic knob that looks fine with the Argonaut but could sure use some sort of decal.

And maybe a foil type decal with an arrow pointing to OPEN to place on the top or side of the DSV?

Might be more trouble than they are worth.

I like the concept of VDH growing the Argonaut brand to include of course the Kraken but also other related components and accessories as well.

James

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Nemrod wrote:I like number 2.

But, in any case, how about a decal for the typical yoke knob? My Argonaut came with the T screw which I sometimes use but I also use a more generic knob that looks fine with the Argonaut but could sure use some sort of decal.

And maybe a foil type decal with an arrow pointing to OPEN to place on the top or side of the DSV?

Might be more trouble than they are worth.

I like the concept of VDH growing the Argonaut brand to include of course the Kraken but also other related components and accessories as well.

James
Yoke knobs with decals became standard on the 2016 Argonaut Kraken............ :wink: I am sorry but the do not retrofit to the original Argonaut Kraken.....The Argonaut line will expand even more around Thanksgiving this year....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”