swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Hot DAAM

Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:48 pm

When the new first stage came out, I decided to put that and an HPR in a DA Aquamaster I have. It already has a DBE in it. What to call it... Hmmm. It's a DA with the cyclone, HPR and a DBE. Sort of like a hot rod.... Well, Hot DAAM!
I assembled it this morning before heading to Fortune Pond. I dove it this afternoon and am pleased to report that is one smokin' Da. Super nice breather! Well done Luis, Bryan, Herman and who ever else had a hand in this project. :D

Master Diver
First Name: Kim

Re: Hot DAAM

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:46 am

It's a HOT REG (The car equivalent to a HOT ROD) 8) :lol:
Kim,
Ocean Trekker, Dangerous When Wet.
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men" Douglas Barder.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Hot DAAM

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 am

swimjim wrote:When the new first stage came out, I decided to put that and an HPR in a DA Aquamaster I have. It already has a DBE in it. What to call it... Hmmm. It's a DA with the cyclone, HPR and a DBE. Sort of like a hot rod.... Well, Hot DAAM!
I assembled it this morning before heading to Fortune Pond. I dove it this afternoon and am pleased to report that is one smokin' Da. Super nice breather! Well done Luis, Bryan, Herman and who ever else had a hand in this project. :D
:D :D thanks for the great feedback
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”