Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Argonaut News and Update

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 am

A few pictures after final assembly showing all the accessories that come with the SE Argonaut Kraken ....Check out the brass thumbscrews 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:34 pm

I forgot about the knife with matching serial number and Argonaut Kraken logo that comes with each regulator!
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Fibonacci
Master Diver
First Name: Graeme

Argonaut News and Update

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:12 am

Just wondering if the Argonaut Kraken SPG (with logo) is also available in BAR or just PSI?
If not what is the minimum number for a special run in BAR... you can put me down for two to get the ball rolling
'A man can never have too much red wine, too many books or too much ammunition' Rudyard Kipling

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Fibonacci wrote:Just wondering if the Argonaut Kraken SPG (with logo) is also available in BAR or just PSI?
If not what is the minimum number for a special run in BAR... you can put me down for two to get the ball rolling Image
Get with Steve Taylor (HDS in your area) He is the virtual Ambassador for the Argonaut Kraken in Australia and if you guys can put together an order for 12 of more I'll get the white face gauges made in BAR for you after the holidays. It would be much more economical to ship them all the Melbourne at once.

Fibonacci
Master Diver
First Name: Graeme

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks Bryan, will do.
In the meantime is there a similar Ambassador in the U.K. or Europe?
Maybe a single larger BAR order could then be more cost effective and shipped to two sites?
I'm thinking 0-300 BAR SPG plus boot but no hose... to save shipping and allow customisation in any hose length or type.
One advantage of being in the Southern Hemisphere is that it's hot at Christmas time... so i will be diving with my new Kraken in the next few days
Hope you and family have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
'A man can never have too much red wine, too many books or too much ammunition' Rudyard Kipling

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:20 pm

I don't order large volume so I don't have the luxury of dictating terms to the manufacturer. Gauges will come in bar, white dial with boot. Let me know by email when you have the order ready.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:43 am

Last week I shipped my personal Krakens to the largest film studio in Hollywood who will be using them for test shots in July in anticipation of outfitting a cast of divers for a multi gozillion dollar movie project. I had to sign a nondisclosure agreement so I can't share much more.....Actually they would not tell me much more.....The idea as of now is that the Krakens will be integrated into some type of housing and used by perhaps a dozen divers during the film. 8) 8)

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:53 am

Bryan, your future is so bright you gotta wear shades! Parties every weekend at Bryan's new So Cal beach pad. Scantilly-clad starlets lounging by one of the three pools, A-listers hanging on your every word. Producers vying for your attention. Big Bang Theory cast members just wanting to be near you. I'm envious. 8)
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Bryan, your future is so bright you gotta wear shades! Parties every weekend at Bryan's new So Cal beach pad. Scantilly-clad starlets lounging by one of the three pools, A-listers hanging on your every word. Producers vying for your attention. Big Bang Theory cast members just wanting to be near you. I'm envious. 8)
I hope he won't forget his old friends, and will have time to take us over to Catalina on his Yacht! Woohoo!
The older I get the better I was.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 pm

You guys are under the impression that the gozillion dollars is actually shared in by everyone involved....I'll be luck if I clear enough coin from this venture to afford to go see it on the big screen....IMAX if I really negotiate hard..... I can tell you that me asking about merchandising, being in the credits or royalties was all laughed at and not even in a nice way really :lol: :lol: .....But lets not get too far ahead yet as it's not in the film for sure.

georgeaustin
Master Diver
First Name: george

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:27 pm

You know, when I saw Hail Caesar in the theatre, there was a scene where George Clooney was imprisoned in a little room with old spear guns, fishnets and a couple sets of tanks with double hose regs attached but when I rented it on Netflix, that scene was cut!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:39 pm

georgeaustin wrote:You know, when I saw Hail Caesar in the theatre, there was a scene where George Clooney was imprisoned in a little room with old spear guns, fishnets and a couple sets of tanks with double hose regs attached but when I rented it on Netflix, that scene was cut!
So I can stop going to the mailbox looking for my residuals check from that one too I guess.......

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 am

August 7th 2017

As you may have read on the forum and Facebook a major motion picture company has been test shooting with the Argonaut Kraken for a movie.
They anticipate using multiple units but are unsure of the exact number at this time. Therefore they have retained the rest of my 2017 inventory for the next few months.
As soon as I know an exact number and if there are remaining units I will put them back in the website store.
If you are interested in being notified by E-mail of any remaining units when they become available please do the following.

Send me an E-mail…..[email protected]

Please make the title of the E-mail. Argonaut Kraken Wanted

That way I can quickly sort and respond letting you know they are in the website store for sale again.

georgeaustin
Master Diver
First Name: george

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Wow - just got in under the wire on that one!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:41 pm

First look at the DSV for the Special Edition Argonaut Kraken for this year.....It will have a "vintage" vibe with modern performance...... Stay tuned for more details....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”