Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

2010 Phoenix Update

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 am

Luis and I are working on the run of Phoenix nozzles for 2010. I am working with a new company on the left coast who's samples have been spectacular. If all goes well the price of the Phoenix may actually DECREASE
The real issue is the internal parts from Aqua-Lung. All my current sources have crucial parts back orderd and it's been that way for months. I need to work on solving this by either buying a huge quantity when I can or pull the trigger and make all the internals myself. I'll keep you posted on this and update here when I can.
I look to have nozzles for everyone by May/June

Thanks for your patience and I'll keep ya posted.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

5thgrpben

Re: 2010 Phoenix Update

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks for the update!When you have them in stock ,I'll be able to have all my work regs fitted with these .I'm sure there are hundreds of members who have been bleeding thru their eyeballs waiting to get their hands on one of these pieces of art for some time.Thanks and take care my friend.For being a newbie greenhorn member,I feel at home. :mrgreen:Thanks!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:07 pm

There are 250+ Phoenix nozzles world wide right now and I'd like to double that number in the next two years. It's really the USD parts that limit the production. Ever since the 1st run of them I have had struggles getting enough parts to complete more than 25 at a time. This time I'm working at it from another angle and I will eliminate a couple of parts I buy from them and hopefully that will allow me to have a lot of inventory and a lower price. I appreciate the support all you guys and gals give me and thanks again for your patience...
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Bryan wrote:There are 250+ Phoenix nozzles world wide right now and I'd like to double that number in the next two years. ...
Over 250! I had no idea they were so popular.

Thank you Bryan & Luis for making these a reality. 8)
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

I own 2 myself! Barb has her own as well!

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:57 am

1969ivan1 wrote:I own 2 myself! Barb has her own as well!
I'm the proud owner of one of the original Phoenix nozzles made(as are you). :wink: 8)
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

OregonDiver1
Lung Diver
First Name: Anthony

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Thankyou for all your hard work Bryan. Our community is forever indebted.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm not going to make the smooth more rounded body like I did on the SE regulators. It does not leave room to stamp the ports and I had to put a . to designate the HP ports. BUT I say BUT I do have something in the works that will give the Phoenix a really neat look and it will be unique to the Phoenix only.....Thanks for the support and stay tuned for more details....

Sharkinabus
Diver

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 am

Bryan wrote:I'm not going to make the smooth more rounded body like I did on the SE regulators. It does not leave room to stamp the ports and I had to put a . to designate the HP ports. BUT I say BUT I do have something in the works that will give the Phoenix a really neat look and it will be unique to the Phoenix only.....Thanks for the support and stay tuned for more details....
Hey Bryan,

Love my Phoenix, dive it every weekend. Am looking forward to new developments:)

If you need a test diver in the Southern Hemisphere feel free to send me a prototype.

wilbkr1
Skin Diver
First Name: William

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 am

Thank you Bryan for your help. I look forward to the next production run. Seems I have a DH virus. Herman says there is no cure. :D
Three choices in life - Live with it - Change it or get out of it.
Just that simple!

OregonDiver1
Lung Diver
First Name: Anthony

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Nope there sure isn't :D . Once you've been bit there's no getting cured.

tmonster

Sun May 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Hello all,

Some time ago I tried a banjo fitting thing, but naw, I need a Phoenix for my DA Aquamaster.

Is there any way to get on a waiting list or some such for the next batch?

Thanks!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun May 02, 2010 9:07 pm

No need for a waiting list, just some more time. I will make a larger quantity this time and hopefully get caught up with everyone requesting one and have some in stock for new divers.....This forum is the first and most likely the only place you will get up to date accurate info on the Phoenix nozzles. When they are ready to sell I will post it here. Thanks and keep checking for news and updates.

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

Barb was diving hers just the other day in the 18 foot pool at the University.

jbrians
Lung Diver

Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 pm

1969ivan1 wrote:Barb was diving hers just the other day in the 18 foot pool at the University.

My PRAM was in the water on May 2 in Tobermory, Ontario.
Water temp was 40F and one thing I really like about the DH regs is the airtemp is just a bit warmer in my mouth than a sigle hose delivers. Worked like a charm on our 55ft dive.
My dive buddy is a PADI instructor and she's convinced I'm going to die in an explosion of bubbles using this old stuff.

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”