Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Argonaut Kraken Availability 2019

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Website Store has been updated to availability for the rest of 2019.

As most of you know I'm working a full time job aside from VDH these days. Health care cost and availability of it dictates that I keep that job.
I am at work from 6am to 4pm 5 or 6 days a week and between shipping VDH orders and trying to squeeze in a little family time that does not leave a lot of hours in the day. I do build Argonaut Krakens on my days off full time and I hope if I can get Rob to come down in December he can help me get ahead of the curve.
VDH aint going no where I'm just moving in Senior Mode at the moment. I appreciate your patience and understanding :D
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Argonaut Kraken Availability 2019

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Rob is coming down in a couple of weeks to help me wrap up Argonaut Kraken orders for 2019. I made regulators available for delivery in January in the website store .
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

EberWolf
Lung Diver
First Name: James

Re: Argonaut Kraken Availability 2019

Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Thanks for the update Bryan. Looking forward to getting my Kraken. Would happen to have an update on the VDH backplate?

Jim

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”