Phoenix News and Updates

Discussions about the Phoenix, Argonaut HPR, DBE, and other improvements to the most advanced family of DH regulators belong here.
Luis the Engineer and designer of many of these items is the host and moderator for this section.

Moderator: luis

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: Phoenix News and Updates

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:33 am

DIN is now available as an option for new Phoenix First Stages........Please note....The new DIN will not fit earlier Phoenix First Stages. Threads on new Phoenix first stages are now 20mm to accommodate more readily available and far more plentiful DIN adapters on the market.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

67macoshark

Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 pm

I noticed the Phoenix is out of stock. I planned on adding one to my birthday list for my wife to work off of. When is it likely they will be available again?

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:11 pm

67macoshark wrote:I noticed the Phoenix is out of stock. I planned on adding one to my birthday list for my wife to work off of. When is it likely they will be available again?

Guess it depends on when your birthday is...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

rhwestfall
Master Diver

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 pm

looking for a Phoenix. Is there a 2016 run (or did I miss it), or do I need to look forward to 2017 (and when?)
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 pm

They are due anytime now but I won't have the opportunity to do anything with them till after the Sea Hunt Forever event is over.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

rhwestfall
Master Diver

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:33 pm

thanks
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:03 am

Phoenix first stages arrived today. I will drop them off for engraving before I leave for Silver Springs. Should be available for sale in the website store by the end of next week. Thanks for your patience.

Myxicola
Diver

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Thanks for the Phoenix first stage, got mine installed and works like a Champ, same intermediate pressure at high pressure as when at 300 psi tank pressure. I'm enjoying it, and all the excellent high quality stuff from Vintagedoublehose!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am

Enjoy diving your new Phoenix equipped regulator!

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks for sharing Ernie!!

Bryan
I've been using a gopro mounted on a cave diving helmet when spearfishing. I thought you like this video from last week when I got a 110 lb cubera snapper. I shot it at around 120 ft and it pulled me to 134 ft. I held on to the column until I could get it to start coming up. You can hear how hard I was breathing, and the PRAM gave me plenty of air.
phpBB [video]

Bronze06
Master Diver

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Another Phoenix rises from the depths. 1966 DAAM now is a PRAM HPR!

Argonaut Phoenix1966 PRAM HPR Magna Red Sea KSA (7-14-2017 ).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Previous
Return to Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area