Argonaut Pelican 1550 Case

Discussions about the Phoenix, Argonaut HPR, DBE, and other improvements to the most advanced family of DH regulators belong here.
Luis the Engineer and designer of many of these items is the host and moderator for this section.

Moderator: luis

kworkman
Master Diver

Argonaut Pelican 1550 Case

Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 am

Now this is a bit overkill and not at all necessary but I bought a used Pelican 1550 case for a decent price to keep my Argonaut in. The case is fairly large and heavy. I was hoping to keep the hoses on but it didn't work the way I wanted. I still have some room in the bottom foam to add a few small items (mask, computer, depth gauge) if I wanted. Now I just need to get out and use it. Of course with an odd work schedule, a 4 year old and a 6 week old this probably won't happen for awhile.

antique diver
Master Diver

Re: Argonaut Pelican 1550 Case

Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

That's a nice looking package. I don't think that Argonaut is going to get damaged in travel.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Congrats on the new kid. I remember those days. Get sleep whenever and wherever you can.

Love the idea of a Pelican Case for DH regs. Been thinking for a while on converting my old Pelican case (the one containing my old Nikonos III, Sekonic Marine Meter and other accessories which I'll likely never use again) into a carrying case for just my DH bodies. Hoses I can stuff anywhere. Anyway, good job on both kid and case. Mark

kworkman
Master Diver

Tue May 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Future dive buddies right here.

Return to Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area