Forum rules
Do not post common items...If your 1st post as a new member is an E-bay link your post and your membership will be deleted....
If you have items to sell please offer them to the members of the forum in the regular buy sell trade section before going to E-bay. Thank you
Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Read Before posting an E-bay auction

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

E-bay nor the sellers on E-bay pay me for advertising space. And as I'm sure everyone is aware the majority of the people on VDH are watching vintage gear auctions very closely..SO, unless it is unusual,rare or we can learn something from it please don't post it! If there is something to be learned then by all means let us know about it so we can discuss and get something out of the auction :)

If you join the site and your 1st post is your own E-bay auction...You will be missed.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Read Before posting an E-bay auction

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

Gang we are burning up webspace like it was free....And trust me it's not. Please read and re-read the above guidelines for E-bay auctions......Unless it meets the criteria then please don't post it.....Or figure out how to get each seller and or E-bay to pay me for advertising. Please don't take it personal if I delete a post. Just trying to keep things moving and keep the cost of running a free site as low as possible.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “E-bay and outside sales sites”