Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Dive Club in Porter Texas????

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Looking for information on and or if there is a Dive Club in Porter Texas which supposedly has 80+ members and uses P.O. Box 562 Porter Texas 77365......I'm 99.9% sure this DB on E-bay is scamming me but I want to be sure before I post his name and E-mail address....So if you have any info on this mythical dive club in Porter TX please E-mail me [email protected]
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Re: Dive Club in Porter Texas????

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Bryan wrote:Looking for information on and or if there is a Dive Club in Porter Texas which supposedly has 80+ members and uses P.O. Box 562 Porter Texas 77365......I'm 99.9% sure this DB on E-bay is scamming me but I want to be sure before I post his name and E-mail address....So if you have any info on this mythical dive club in Porter TX please E-mail me [email protected]
Smells fishy to me Bryan. Hmm.... North East Houston area, Porter is more of less an annexed suburb of greater Houston nowadays. Standard gated communities with strip malls and box stores. There might be a club there, but more likely it's a scam. What credentials have they sent you?
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Return to “General Discussions”