Ron
Site Admin
First Name: Ron

San Jose, CA?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I am going to be in San Jose area for business next week, if anyone is around and wants some beer and dinner, just let me know. I won't have time to do any diving, but it would be cool to meet some of the west coast divers.
The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed. -JYC

Douchebag
Master Diver

Re: San Jose, CA?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

slonda828 wrote:Hey everyone,

I am going to be in San Jose area for business next week, if anyone is around and wants some beer and dinner, just let me know. I won't have time to do any diving, but it would be cool to meet some of the west coast divers.
DUDE!!!
You got my digits. Let me know.

Ron
Site Admin

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Douchebag wrote:
slonda828 wrote:Hey everyone,

DUDE!!!
You got my digits. Let me know.
Message me your number again, would you please? I am on Iphone #3, so you know...Apparently I am hard on my gear. :lol:

Ron
Site Admin

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 am

Hey I had a great time with Douche and Eskimo in California! We didn't get to dive, but we sure got to drink! Thanks for showing me a good time, and for introducing me to your family.

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

slonda828 wrote:Hey I had a great time with Douche and Eskimo in California! We didn't get to dive, but we sure got to drink! Thanks for showing me a good time, and for introducing me to your family.
Another example of the unmatched camaraderie that we enjoy on VDH. 8)
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Douchebag
Master Diver

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 am

slonda828 wrote:Hey I had a great time with Douche and Eskimo in California! We didn't get to dive, but we sure got to drink! Thanks for showing me a good time, and for introducing me to your family.
Ron, it was great to see you and share a beer or two..or three. But next time you may want to bring your man pants with you and leave the tampon out. By my recollection you were behind at least 3 beers :twisted: And I'm pretty sure Nick was in the fetal position on the way back to the hotel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron
Site Admin

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Douchebag wrote:
Ron, it was great to see you and share a beer or two..or three. But next time you may want to bring your man pants with you and leave the tampon out. By my recollection you were behind at least 3 beers :twisted: And I'm pretty sure Nick was in the fetal position on the way back to the hotel. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is only mostly to entirely true.

Return to “General Discussions”