Chris
Master Diver
First Name: Chris

Facebook

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:25 pm

For those of you who actively use Facebook, and are tired of seeing post after post of a turtle with a straw in its nose, with no posts on actually diving, you're welcome to join my dive page. It's called Outcast Divers, in Coos Bay Oregon. Just send a join request along with a note to me saying you from vdh and I'll add you. Normally I don't add people from out of the area who I don't ever expect to see in the water, but for this group I'll make an exception since I know most of us know how to dive with some common sense. It's getting harder and harder to find a public page that actually talks about diving instead of just people posting National Geographic articles over and over.

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Re: Facebook

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:05 pm

tripplec wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:25 pm
For those of you who actively use Facebook, and are tired of seeing post after post of a turtle with a straw in its nose, with no posts on actually diving, you're welcome to join my dive page. It's called Outcast Divers, in Coos Bay Oregon. Just send a join request along with a note to me saying you from vdh and I'll add you. Normally I don't add people from out of the area who I don't ever expect to see in the water, but for this group I'll make an exception since I know most of us know how to dive with some common sense. It's getting harder and harder to find a public page that actually talks about diving instead of just people posting National Geographic articles over and over.

Thanks. Request sent.
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 pm

The Deep Six Scuba page on Facebook mostly covers diving Lake Michigan, Superior and places like Fortune Pond up in Crystal Falls Michigan. For all intents and purposes I am the mod and I keep it about diving. Come on down!

Chris
Master Diver
First Name: Chris

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

swimjim wrote:The Deep Six Scuba page on Facebook mostly covers diving Lake Michigan, Superior and places like Fortune Pond up in Crystal Falls Michigan. For all intents and purposes I am the mod and I keep it about diving. Come on down!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Formerly tripplec. Decided to use my real name since you guys aren't a bunch of flaky internet trolls.

Return to “General Discussions”